Free Download PDF 100 Cars That Changed the World: The Designs, Engines, and Technologies That Drive Our Imaginations
- The Ford Model T that put America on wheels.
- The Volkswagen Beetle that was loved around the world.
- The Jeep that helped win World War II and popularized off-road adventure.
- The Pontiac GTO that launched the muscle car era.
- The Dodge Caravan that changed the way that families travel.
- The Ford Explorer that ignited the SUV movement.
- The Tesla Model S that made electric cars exciting.
- And many more!
Hardcover, 144 pages.
Publisher:Publications International, Ltd. (March 25, 2020)
Item Weight:2.3 pounds
Dimensions:9.88 x 0.75 x 11.38 inches