Free Download PDF Color Me Blessed Inspirational Adult Coloring Book (31 stress-relieving designs) (Studio Series Artist’s Coloring Book)
- Color 31 full-page complex yet calming designs, including inspirational and scriptural messages.
- Heavyweight paper is superior to that of other coloring books.
- Designs are printed on only one side of a page.
- Each page is micro-perforated for ease of removal and display of your artwork.
- Acid-free paper helps preserve your work.
- From graceful birds and floral images to thoughtful and joyful words of positivity, let this invigorating collection of images take you away!
- Designs range from playful to intricately elegant.
- Illustrations by Flora Waycott.
- Book measures 9-1/2 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- For artists and colorists of all abilities.
From the Publisher
Color Me Blessed
Studio Series Artist’s Coloring Book
31 stress-relieving and inspirational designs
Renew mind and spirit
Color 31 full-page complex yet calming designs, including inspirational phrases and Scripture verses.Scripture verse sources are cited on the backs of those pages.
Heavyweight art-grade paper is superior to that of other coloring books.Acid-free to help preserve your work.
Studio Series Artist’s Coloring Books are designed for colorists of all ages and abilities!Designs are printed on only one side of a page.Each page is micro-perforated for ease of removal.
Enjoy 31 uplifting words and images
Fun and inspirational!
From graceful birds and floral images to thoughtful and joyful words of positivity, let this invigorating collection of images take you away!Designs range from playful to intricately elegant.Color a page, remove it, and hang it in your home or work space for inspiration. Illustrations by Flora Waycott.Try each page with colored pencil, marker, ink, gel pens, and other media.Note: Alcohol markers may bleed through. Remove the page before you color, or, when coloring in your coloring book, place a thick piece of cardboard beneath the page you’re working on.Relax, unwind, and be creative!
About our Color Me Blessed Coloring Book:
31 different designs.
Heavyweight art-grade paper.
Pages are micro-perforated for easy removal.
Coloring book measures 9-1/2” wide by 9” high.
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at ”prices even a pauper could afford.”
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.
Publisher:Peter Pauper Press; Clr Csm edition (July 11, 2016)
Item Weight:9.6 ounces
Dimensions:9.7 x 0.2 x 9.3 inches