Free Download PDF Princeton Review AP Psychology Premium Prep, 2022: 5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (2022) (College Test Preparation)
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® Psychology
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 1 online) with complete answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step explanations of sample questions to help you create your personal pacing strategy
• Online study guides to strategically plan out your AP Psychology prep
From the Publisher
THE PRINCETON REVIEW EDGE
Publisher:Princeton Review (August 3, 2021)
Grade level:10 – 12
Item Weight:1.7 pounds
Dimensions:8.36 x 1.18 x 10.81 inches