Free Download PDF The Book of Me, 2nd Edition (Autobiographical Journal)
- This bestselling volume has been revised, updated, and redesigned.
- Contains hundreds of guided questions organized into sections about your past, present, and future, family history, and inner self.
- Embrace — with playfulness and intuitive insight — your own version of the life you have lived.
- Contents: Introduction, The Facts of Life, My Life: A Personal History, All in the Family, All About Me, The Inner Me, What Next?
- Acid-free archival paper preserves your words for decades to come.
- Smooth opaque pages take pen beautifully.
- Sturdy hardcover volume.
- 192 pages.
- Attractive new design with gold foil accents.
- Measures 7-1/4” wide x 9” high.
From the Publisher
The Book of Me
A Do-It-Yourself Memoir
This appealing keepsake volume is filled with questions to help you record your life and times!
Use these guided questions to preserve your memories
The Book of Me contains hundreds of guided questions organized into sections about your past, present, future, family history, and inner self.
• Introduction (how to use this book)
• The Facts of Life (space to write about your name, your physical appearance, your mannerisms)
• My Life: A Personal History (your beginnings, childhood, adolescence, young adulthood, more)
• All in the Family (about your parents, relatives, spouse, children)
• All About Me (where you have lived, your friends, relationships, neighbors, your work, money matters, a snapshot of your daily life, news events, much more.)
• The Inner Me (your values, self matters, music you enjoy, what makes you happy, your true nature, what you are grateful for)
• What Next? (space for your very own series of questions—and answers)
Embrace—with playfulness and intuitive insight—your own version of the life you have lived
Use this journal to remind yourself of how much you’ve grown, to recall your personal history, and to share a life with someone you love.
Discover hidden aspects of yourself while preserving memories for posterity.
Clarify what you value most, your goals in life, what makes you happy, and what you are grateful for.
“Memory is the only way home.” Terry Tempest Williams
Acid-free archival-quality paper preserves your words for decades to come.
Thick, smooth-finish opaque pages take a variety of pens beautifully.
A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
Write what’s in your heart
Don’t be afraid to include what’s important to you
Use this book as a guide, but write freely.
Add favorite quotations, poems, your own sketches, whatever comes to mind.
This is your life, your self-portrait, the person you have become.
Keep that pen moving!
Soft blue matte hardcover with gold metallic accents.
Matching bronze endpapers.
Classic sewn binding with ivory headbands and endbands.
You were there
Memories are fragile. Over time, details may get fuzzy.
Your Book of Me will retain what you write and help trigger vivid recall.
So start where you want.
Maybe you’ll want to start chronologically. Or maybe you’ll want to write about a life-altering event.
Begin sooner rather than later.
About The Book of Me:
192 guided pages provide plenty of space to tell your story
Handsome volume with gold foil accents complements any shelf
Keepsake book measures 7-1/4” wide x 9” high
Thick, smooth-finish pages take pen or pencil
Acid-free archival-quality paper helps preserve memories
Durable hardcover binding
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948
Publisher:Peter Pauper Press; Gjr edition (November 1, 2016)
Item Weight:1.45 pounds
Dimensions:7.3 x 0.9 x 9.3 inches