Free Download PDF Trace Letters: Alphabet Handwriting Practice workbook for kids: Preschool writing Workbook with Sight words for Pre K, Kindergarten and Kids Ages 3-5. ABC print handwriting book
Ultimate Handwriting Practice Workbook to Trace Letters (Uppercase A-Z, Lowercase a-z) & Numbers (1-20) for your little Champion!
Purchase this Guided Fun Learning book to set up your kid for penmanship skills that will boost their success in school.
Please Note: The errata mentioned in one of the reviews with the letter X is for Xmas has been changed to X is for Xylophone. We appreciate you bringing it to our notice and have rectified it.
This Letters & Numbers Workbook progressively builds confidence in learning to write starting with
- Step 1 : Writing the alphabet (A-Z, a-z)
- Step 2 : Writing Sight Words
- Step 3 : Writing simple Sentences
- Step 4: BONUS: Writing Numbers & Number Words (1-20)
- Gain mastery over writing using an easy dot-to-dot tracing method
- Practice learning to write the alphabet and numbers correctly
- Interesting and cheerful pictures for your kid to color to keep them excited and engaged
- Learn to write sight words
- Will help your child to write their own name
- Simple sentences to further their writing skills
- BONUS section: Learn to write numbers and number words from 1-20
- With over 150 pages, kids get tons of much needed repetitive practice
- This Workbook is organized in a skill building way to boost your kid’s confidence to write neatly and legibly!
This Handwriting workbook helps kids of all ages to start learning letters of the alphabet and to improve their handwriting.
- Learn to trace both Uppercase letters and lowercase letters and practice writing on your own
With 150+ pages of practice, your child will develop the motor control for writing well while also learning to recognize each letter.
The Book comes with:
- A bonus coloring section at the beginning of each alphabet and number to encourage and engage children as they progressively build their writing skills for both letters & numbers.
- Premium cover design
- Large size – 8.5″ x 11″
Buy today, to help your child take their first step confidently into the fun world of writing.
Publisher : Independently published (August 15, 2019)
Language : English
Paperback : 151 pages
ISBN-10 : 1686456964
ISBN-13 : 978-1686456961
Item Weight : 13 ounces
Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.35 x 11 inches